Welcome to The Pen Of The Muses! The posts below are often about theological, philosophical, political, lit., or writing topics because that's what's really important to me and what I'm most excited about sharing. But I am human. Man lives not by deep theological concepts alone. Not everything I post will be weighty.

-D.C. Salmon

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Well now, well now! It seems to be summer time. What do you have to look forward to?

As many of my stalwart 20 members may have noticed it is summer time, and also that my number of posts of been decreasing. Shockingly enough, there is a direct correlation between those two things. The amount of brain activity that goes on and the amount of schoolwork that I do are almost directly proportional. To be totally honest, the reason that I have not posted recently is that I cannot think of anything to post about. This blog is dedicated to mainly theological, philosophical, lituratur-ical, or political topics and I haven't been dealing with many of those fields recently. So I will post what I manage to scrape together this summer. I am doing Omnibus V Secondary with Art Stroh this summer, so I will not only be able to post about the things we learn, but I will also be able to post because of the brain energy that has been fired up by those scholastic rigors.

Future posts you devoted members can look forward to in the near future:

-There are drafts of posts that I have started, and I will write a proper post about the one that is voted to the top. I made a poll for ya'll to vote on and it's at the bottom of the page. This poll includes *every* post that I have started and never posted. It reveals every single one. Just vote for whichever one you want to read. ¿Got it? Good. :)

-I'll write a proper (though somewhat relaxed) post of random thoughts that I have come up with in my mad mutterings this summer.

-I'll write a post about the things that have been going on in my life this summer. I promise pictures.

-Lastly I'll make a post entirely filled with links to websites that I have been using recently with short (or possibly long) descriptions of what they are and why I like them.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was taking omni V secondary this summer with you and Hope. I miss omnibus so bad! ;)

    Looking forward to all the posts. I've neglected my blog as of late, too. It's kind of sad :P but summer has been so hectic.

    Oh, and i like your fish. They have epic names ;D

    ReplyDelete