Welcome to The Pen Of The Muses! The posts below are often about theological, philosophical, political, lit., or writing topics because that's what's really important to me and what I'm most excited about sharing. But I am human. Man lives not by deep theological concepts alone. Not everything I post will be weighty.

-D.C. Salmon

Friday, August 31, 2012

D.C. Salmon Summer 2012

So, as promised I'm writing a post about what I did this summer. Don't worry, I abridged the boring parts. ;)

End Of The Year Gathering:









I got a job working at Chick-fil-A: 





Went to M-Fuge camp in Glorietta, NM:






Met the Phillipses as they traveled back from Dallas to California:



Did Omnibus V Secondary as a summer class:

(Hope does not like it when I try to take pictures of her..)



So, overall it was a great summer. I'm happy about all the new people I got to meet and I'm excited about this coming school year. :)

1 comment:

  1. Why doesn't Hope like pictures? She is gorgeous. There is something very wrong with this.

    ReplyDelete